This Ha Tunnel Plus free Internet trick is for Tricklelines readers in South Africa on the Cell C, Telkom, MTN and Vodacom networks.
As usual, this free net trick works without the need for MTN or Vodacom and other network users to use their data or airtime.
What’s needed is your Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app and the simple settings which we’ve made available for everyone to access for free, otherwise we have also created a step by step guide of how to create ha tunnel plus files that is if you aren’t comfortable with being spoon fed with config files and you feel you want to create your own files
Requirements for the file to work.
- 1. An MTN / Vodacom South Africa SIM card with zero data and call credit
- 2. Android device, iOS or PC.
- 3. The tunnelling app of your choice which in this case we shall use ha tunnel plus
- 4. The Config file
1. Click here to download HA Tunnel Plus VPN and then install
Download Configuration files below;
3. Open the app and click on the three dots by the top right side of the screen.
4. Click on “Import/Export” and then “Import Config”
5. Now locate the configurations you downloaded earlier and click to import.
6. Now click on Start and then wait for the connection to go through. When it does. minimize and enjoy free net access.
Another VPN App that can be used to access free unlimited internet is Droid VPN. We have compiled its configuration settings for all countries, click here to check for your country settings
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. Tricklelines only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerabilities so that they can fix them.