Your reading this article because you want to share your phones internet connection with your pc, right?
Well, we got you covered. To start with, we will be using an Android app called Every Proxy.
Every proxy is an Android app that is used for sharing your phone’s internet connection with other devices without needing to root your phone.
Also Read >> Top hidden Droid vpn Settings for free unlimited internet access in all countries
Yeah! You heard me right, without needing to root your phone, you can share your VPN connection or just your normal internet connection using the app.
Rooting your Android device is both a pain in the neck and could potentially brick your phone, not to mention, it will definitely void your warranty.
However, you might find yourself needing to share a secure connection through tethering at some point. Just scroll on to learn how to share a VPN connection on Android without root.
Further more,we have various methods of which you can use to access free unlimited internet using vpn apps, click here for a step by step guide of how to tunnel free unlimited internet using ha tunnel vpn
How to Tether Your Mobile VPN Connections With Every Proxy Easily on Other Devices
- To begin with, download Every Proxy for Android here
- Install it and open the app for proper configuration
- Go back to Every Proxy app and turn on the HTTP/HTTPS switch on the right. You should notice two rings after switching it on.
- Take note of the Host and Port numbers.
- Turn on your Hotspot
Connecting Every Proxy to Android
- Connect to the hotspot.
- Go to phone’s Settings and tap Network and the Internet.
- Tap WiFi.
- Select the WiFi network you’re connected to.
- Tap the Edit button and tap Advanced options.
- Scroll down and tap Proxy and then tap Manual.
- In the Proxy Hostname space, input the IP address you got from Every Proxy.
- Input the Port number you got from Every Proxy in the Proxy Port space. You don’t have to specify anything for Bypass Proxy For.
- Finally, Tap Save.
Connecting Every Proxy to Windows Computer
- Step 1: Tap the Windows button on your keyboard or use your mouse to access your menu on the bottom left of your monitor.
- Step 2: Type “Proxy Settings” without the quotes and click the option that says Proxy Settings.
- Step 3: Under Manual Proxy Setup, turn on Use a Proxy Server.
- Step 4: In the Address field, input the IP address you got from Every Proxy.
- Step 5: In the Port field, input the Port number provided by Every Proxy.
- Step 6: Leave everything else the way it is and tap Save.
Note: the host and port number from every proxy must be same with your PC proxy settings.
Open your browser and browse to test your new connections.
In conclusion, ln my opinion, Every Proxy is one of the best applications out there that you can use for sharing your internet connection with other devices.
It is easy to use and doesn’t require your phone to be rooted.
Also Read >> 14 secret real ways to make money online as a teenager you must know
However, constant use of your phone’s hotspot will make you run out of battery fast, so please make sure you connect the phone you’re sharing from to a charger.
Besides the Failed to Start HTTP proxy error, I think Every Proxy is a really good app that will handle all your internet sharing without problems.
So, to recap on how to use Every Proxy:
- Enable internet
- Turn on hotspot
- Connect to hotspot
- Activate VPN (if you’re using a VPN)
- Switch on Every Proxy
- Set IP Address and port on connected devices.
lf you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section