Emulators are very vital in a way
In addition, there are many apps and games that are available for Android but are unfortunately unavailable for iOS (iphone and ipad). This therefore hinders most iOS users from carrying out certain activities especially for developers and debuggers.
This is where the role of the android emulators comes in. It will help us simulate android apps and games that may not be available in the app store on our iOS (iphone and ipad) devices.
We have different kinds of emulators, some are specifically meant for gaming or even simple usage. And in this article we will guide you through some of the best emulators that can suite your project.
We will show you the best Android Emulators you can use for gaming android games. Its also important to realize that these android gaming emulators can equally be used to stimulate android apps on your android device.
There are just a handful of apps that are available for Android but not iOS that you would love to run on your iphone or ipad. Well, this is very possible using the android emulator for iOS.
What is an emulator?
An Emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system.
An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system.
When talking of emulators, we usually have two parties involved i.e a host system and a guest system.
A host system is a system that will simulate the guest system.
A guest system is a system that is being hosted or carried or contained in a host.
These two system types work in synergy and a guest system can’t actually run without a host system.
There are many types of emulators; we have Android Emulators, iOS emulators, PPSSPP Emulators, and many more. There are emulators for all device types.
Although there are many types of emulators, we are mostly interested in the android emulators for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is simply an emulator that virtualises or simulates a android OS (guest) of a particular version on a host system. This emulator provides all android features supported by that Android version on your host device. The host here can be an iOS, Windows etc…
Most importantly, we are interested in Android emulators for iPhone or iPad.
Till this point, someone could still be wondering if there are android emulators for iOS. We strongly say, YES
Below is a compiled list of best android emulators you can use for iOS.
You may still be kind of wondering if you can play android games with these emulators on your iOS device. We again say, YES you can, and below we have given you the best 3 android gaming emulators for iOS.
But before we go any further, you could be asking yourself why we choose to use Android Emulator on iOS. The reasons have been summarized below
Reasons why we use android emulators on iOS
- Saves time and money by letting you run two OS on the same device rather than buying another device in order to use its OS.
- Android Emulators on iOS allows Apple’s iOS(iPhone or iPad) to operate the Google OS(Android OS) on their iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- You operate both Android OS and iOS on a single device and other advanced features.
- Can explore the emulators without risk of damaging your original device.
- Android Emulators give fresher graphical quality than the original device.
- Restrictions of usage of apps of a particular system wouldn’t be a problem since the Android OS hosted by iOS OS will cover that.
6 Best Android Emulators for iOS (iPhone and iPad) – No Jailbreak
Below is a compiled list of best Android emulators for ios that you can use to simulate your favourite Android Apps and Games on your iOS device.
- Alien Dalvik Emulator
Recently, iAndroid has been blowing up on its usage and has gained a wide terrain of users. So, it comes first as Android emulators for iOS.
However, the others are equally good emulators to use.
There are many other emulators coming up but we’ve spotted out these 6 which are the best android emulators for iPhone and iPad that you can use to simulate Android OS on your iOS device.
1. iAndroid Emulator.
iAndroid Emulator is presently the most leading and best android emulator for Apple iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
With its excellent user friendly interface, iAndroid Simulator makes it easy for users to work with this android emulator easily and get android functionalities on their iOS Devices.
Everyone new to Android emulators can easily understand how iAndroid emulator works and it will be just a matter of time to understand the whole functionalities and features provided by this iAndroid emulator.
iAndroid was launched officially for use in the year 2011, to help iOS users to run their favourite android apps on their iphones or ipads.
- Good and stable internet connection.
- At least an iPhone 5 device.
- iOS versions of OS v7+ and above.
- Good storage space.
- Already installed Cydia Store.
Features of iAndroid Emulator for iOS
- Compatibility with iOS v6 and newer versions and The iAndroid emulators app integrates its host device which can be an iPhone or iPad.
- Availability of all android features
- Android apps can be freely installed
- Able to use 2 different operating systems on the same device
- Can easily switch between the 2 OS
- Can easily be uninstalled.
How to Install iAndroid Emulator.
- Download and install Cydia on your iOS Device.
- After Installation, Open the Cydia application and click the manage button at the bottom of the screen display.
- Next, you would see storage, packages, and sources. Select and click on sources.
- The sources on Cydia will pop up in an alphabetical arrangement.
- Go to this site and search for the source, then download it to the iOS Android Emulators.
- Click on the source after download and get the set of apps.
- Explore the iAndroid application and click on the iAndroid Application.
- When you see the iAndroid emulator for iOS, Open and install the android emulator.
- After the installation of iAndroid, click on it to launch.
2. Alien Dalvik Emulator.
Alien Dalvik Emulator is another powerful Android Emulator for iOS devices. With Alien Dalvik Emulator, you can enjoy all of your favorite apps on your iOS device.
Developed by Myriad, this Android Emulator works on several different devices, both iOS devices, set-top boxes, and streaming media devices.
If you are in search for an ideal android emulator for iOS with extremely incredible customization then, Alien Dalvik Emulator is the Best Android Emulator for you and your iOS device.
Alien Dalvik Emulator works well on iPhones and iPads without any malfunctioning or bug.
How to Install Alien Dalvik Emulator.
- Download Cydia app and install it on the your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Cydia application on your iPad or iPhone.
- Click on the manage button, head to the categorized sources.
- Find the source on this site.
- Search for the Dalvik Emulator and download it without jailbreaking.
- Now you can open Dalvik emulator from your menu screen.
Apple can disembark the Android Emulators for iOS at any time. And if the app crashes, re-download, re-install following the whole process to use the Android emulators on your iOS device. It makes the android platform look so real, like a visual studio. Don’t use a desktop browser to open the source site. Open it just on your iOS device in safari browser.
3. GBA4iOS Emulator.
GB4iOS is a well known emulator for iOS that can be used to play many console games right on your iOS device.
GB4iOS is ideal for those looking for an Emulator for gaming on iOS.
It allows its users to download ROM files from the safari web browser and import it directly to the emulator.
Plus, you can sync and connect GB4iOS with Google drive which is ideal for storing and accessing your files.
The GB4iOS is amongst the top-notch emulators for iOS and other devices. Advised to be used in a machine with 2GB RAM and above to enjoy faster and smooth game plays with clean graphics quality display.
This Emulator is mostly used by gamers wanting to simulate a wide range of console games on their iPhone and iPad devices.
How to Install GBA4iOS.
Apple has removed this emulator from the store so the only way to install it is by using external sources. Follow the different methods below.
Method 1: IPA File Method
- Connect your iPad to your Windows computer or Mac.
- Head on to download the GBA4iOS .ipa file and Cydia impactor on a personal computer.
- Click the Cydia impactor to make sure it detects your device
- Drag and Drop the .ipa file to the Cydia impactor.
- Use your Apple ID to sign and wait for Cydia to sign the file.
- Click on the Emulator icon on your home screen and open the app settings.
- Now head to the directory General > Profile & Device Management and search for the GBA4iOS Emulator Prole.
- Open it and click on Trust.
- GBA4iOS emulator is now fully functional on your iOS device.
You will Require the GBA4iOS .ipa file alongside Cydia and also a valid Apple ID to be able to get this emulator installed.
Method 2: Emus4U Method
- On your safari browser, visit the Emus4 page and Download the app.
- After Download and installation, open Emus4U and download GBA4iOS.
- Now you have just installed the android emulator for your iOS device.
Method 3: Tweakbox Method
- Download TweakBox app to your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Apps and head to TweakBox Apps.
- Search for the GBA4iOS app and download it.
- After successful download, install the GBA4iOS on your iPhone/iPad device.
4. iNDS Emulator.
Obtained from NDS4iOS, iNDS emulator is one of the worldwide known best Nintendo DS emulators for iOS.
It has features that permits iOS users to play Nintendo D games right on their iPhones, iPad, or iPod without any stress.
All the previous other versions of iNDS were functional just on jailbroken iOS devices but now, an update was released, you can enjoy the best Nintendo games on your non-jailbroken iPhone device.
- Good Internet Connection
- ROMs files for games only.
- Jailbroken or non-jailbroken iOS device
- How to Install iNDS
- Open your safari browser, then, go to this site.
- Click on the link that says “Apps.” Navigate Down and click on Tweakbox Apps.
- Move down and tap on the iNDS app and then click the install button.
- Once installation completed, head on to the directory; General > Device Management and click the menu.
- Look for iNDS and click on Trust twice to make the app trusted and able to open.
- Tapping on the trust button would stop the untrusted enterprise developer error.
- iNDS android emulator has now been installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
5. NDS4iOS Emulator.
NDS4iOS is a popular iOS emulator and the best Nintendo DS emulator for iOS devices. This emulator is mostly used on iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices.
However, the recent update on the NDS4iOS emulator for iOS made it fully compatible with the iOS v9.
The emulator works best with games like pokemon with excellent graphical quality and unprecedented speed.
However, unluckily for us, the Apple store has revoked the NDS4iOS just as the GBA4iOS is withdrawn from the App store.
A really sad news which will bring us to really difficult steps that we will have to follow to get the emulator from other sources.
Hopefully, we have brought you some simple steps for the installation of this emulator. Follow the methods below;
Method 1: iOSEmus Method.
- On your safari browser, Open this Link.
- Click on the install icon; you head on to the iOSEmus prole.
- Now install, enter your passkey/Touch-ID, and install again.
- After that, go back to your home screen and launch iOSEmus, switch to the installation. It’ll load the data, and you’ll see several tweaked apps.
- Now scroll down and search for “NDS4iOS”, check for a green check beside it. This green check simply means it’s available for installation.
- After installation, go to settings and tap ”Trust” to trust the developer.
- If the NDS4iOS shows a red button mark beside it, then you can’t install the app. You will have to try the other methods below.
Method 2: iEmulator Method.
- On your Safari web browser on your iOS device and Open this Link
- Go to the Apps tab, scroll down, and search for NDS4iOS.
- If there is a marking, it has been revoked. Otherwise, you are good to go.
- Tap on the app, click install, follow instructions, trust the developer, install ROM, and Refresh game data.
Method 3: TutuApp,
Use TutuApp when all the other methods don’t work for you. TutuApp is an excellent alternative to App Store and you can get paid games and apps for free at TutuApp.
TutuApp contains several tweaked apps and many emulators you can use.
ApowerMirror is a wonderful professional mirroring software application that simulates a guest system in a host system. An update to this app made it possible for iOS users to simulate their Android OS screens right onto their iOS devices
With a very user friendly user interface, new and old users feel comfortable using this Emulator.
You will be able to play and run any app or game on your iOS device with ApowerMirror but for this to work perfectly, the two devices need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Install and use ApowerMirror.
- Download ApowerMirror App on your Android and iOS devices.
- Open the ApowerMirror app on both devices
- Head on to Wi-Fi Connection and tap the mirror icon located below the screen. The app will automatically begin searching for devices to which it can connect.
- Tap on your iOS device name and also click on START NOW to start mirroring your Android device to iOS.
Once the connection between the 2 devices is successful, you will be able to view your Android screen on your iOS. Also performing any manipulation in the cast will remotely manipulate your Android device.
Press the home button to switch back to the iOS device and use the functions of the iOS interface. However, keep Apower mirror running in the background.
How to Run Android Apps on iPhone Without Jailbreak
You can do many things with your iPhone without Jaibreaking it. Android has a great world of apps and games to offer which iOS doesn’t have. For that reason, you will need an android emulator to run android apps on your iPhone or iPad device.
Now the question to ask is; Is it possible to run android apps on iPhone or iPad without Jailbreak? Yes it is even very well possible thanks to the use of Android emulators for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
An emulator such as iAndroid can run android apps on iPhone without jailbreak. It works equally well with more features on jailbreaked iPhones. However, iAndroid is the best way you can use to run android apps on iPhone without Jailbreak.
Some few more android emulator for iOS on this page will do the job as well. However, you recommend you to choose an emulator based on its specifications and iOS versions it’s stable with.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts on Best Android Emulators for iOS (iPhone and iPad) No Jailbreak.
After reading this whole article, you can now realise that it is possible to run Android Apps and games on your iPhone or iPad devices. Emulators are in categories based on what they support and can carry. We have given you the best Android emulators you can use to simulate your apps and games for free.